Hello students, we are providing you the best class 12 physics notes to prepare CBSE board exams. download the pdf files of all chapters of Physics Notes.
Physics Part I
Physics Part II
Read Chemistry notes
- What is Sugar? Sugar Structure and Formula?
- What is glycerol made of? Is glycerol a sugar?
- What is Chloroform Structure and Formula?
- IUPAC Name: How to find the IUPAC name of compounds.
- What is the use of methanol? Preparation and Properties
- How to make ethyl ether? Properties and Uses
- What is ethyl ether used for? Preparation and Properties
- What are the uses of ammonia gas? Preparation
- What is the formula for stannous chloride?
- What are the physical properties of phosphine?
- What does nitrous acid mean? Preparation and Properties
- What is sodium thiosulfate? Preparation and Properties
- What are the types of amines? Preparation and Properties
- How do you find the Valency of an element?
- Atomic Theory: What is the modern atomic theory?
- What is vitamin and its function? Vitamins in Chemistry
- How are alkanes named? What is alkane formula?