Physics Short Notes
Hello students, we are providing you the best class 12 physics notes to prepare CBSE board exams. download the pdf files of all chapters of Physics Notes.
Physics Part I
Physics Part II
Read Chemistry notes
- What is Sugar? Sugar Structure and Formula?
- What is glycerol made of? Is glycerol a sugar?
- What is Chloroform Structure and Formula?
- IUPAC Name: How to find the IUPAC name of compounds.
- What is the use of methanol? Preparation and Properties
- How to make ethyl ether? Properties and Uses
- What is ethyl ether used for? Preparation and Properties
- What are the uses of ammonia gas? Preparation
- What is the formula for stannous chloride?
- What are the physical properties of phosphine?
- What does nitrous acid mean? Preparation and Properties
- What is sodium thiosulfate? Preparation and Properties
- What are the types of amines? Preparation and Properties
- How do you find the Valency of an element?
- Atomic Theory: What is the modern atomic theory?
- What is vitamin and its function? Vitamins in Chemistry
- How are alkanes named? What is alkane formula?